Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health is in existence to ensure the delivery of a comprehensive array of health related supports and services for people with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and/or substance use disorders.
It is the mission of Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health to improve health outcomes to enhance quality of life and strengthen the community safety net for citizens of Arenac and Bay counties.
All who are associated with carrying out the mission of Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health are governed by the highest ethical standards and the following values…
- Each person is unique, and will be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to delivering services in a manner that is responsive to community needs.
- We seek to provide a recovery-focused and trauma-informed system of care.
- We believe that individual and community wellness is enhanced by the delivery of integrated healthcare services that are directed by and responsive to the person served.
- We are committed to promoting independence, choice, control and meaningful engagement with peers, family, friends, and community.
- We are committed to collaboration with our community partners to encourage wellness, to promote prevention, and to increase health literacy.